Ajust LabelPrinting demo for multiple addresses on 1 sheet

• Hi,

Is it possible to ajust the LabelPrinting demo for printing a list of addresses? I'm familiar with the MergeFields but when I call the LoadAddress procedure from the WPLabelForm multiple times it replaces the text on the first label on the sheet.
    What I want is to loop though a database of addresses and then add every next address to the next label on the sheet. So what I need is a way to ajust the LoadAddress procedure in a way that I can pass the row and column of the destination-label as parameters.
    Is this possible?

• Offizieller Beitrag

You can adjust the label printing demo. All what is require that the editor which holds the address contains several pages. Each page must contain a different address. This file can be created in a process as outlines by demo MailM4.

But it may be a good idea to find out how this demo actually prints the labels. Internally it uses the TWPSuperPrint componbent which is a nice (yet unknown by most) addon to print booklets and multiple sheets on one piece of paper.

Julian

• Hi Julian,

I did exactly as you told but still something is wrong. I succesfully created a file with a different address on each page with the demo MailM4. Then when I load this file in the editor of the LabelPrinting Demo and I go to 'Print Label' I see under the address tab 2 labels, the first holding 2 addresses and the first line of the third address, the second label contains the second line of the third address and the rest is empty.
    I created the file with de demo M4 I only put a query on the form instead of the table and of course ajusted the mailmergefields to the ones needed.
    Any idea what the problem can be? I can send you screenshots if you want them..
    btw: I've tried it also with the standard-output of the demo M4 with the biolife database but the same problem occurs.

Jeroen