Like the toolbars, but ...

• ... can I change the button images? Although the images are quite nice they would not match the images I am using in the rest of my application.

In general I must say I am pretty impressed. I used to work with <...> component, like this one much better. But the reference is not complete, is it?

Viele Grüsse

Chris

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi,

>> can I change the button images?

Yes, you can change the toolbar images. The application WPImagePack is used for it. It will load the images in form of a large PNG bitmap with transparency. I can recommend the application PL32 http://www.pl32.com/ to create or edit the PNG image.

The demo version of WPImagePack will not save the current buttons. The full version can save the images to a PNG file so you can edit it.

The image list "visited last" will be displayed on the right side of the EditLayout XML editor - this makes it easy to pick the correct index.

Zitat

In general I must say I am pretty impressed. I used to work with <...> component, like this one much better. But the reference is not complete, is it?

Thanks for the compliment. Yes, the CMH file is not complete yet. The PDF file should be enough to get started but the interfaces and paragraph attributes deserve some longer explanation.

Regards,

Julian ZIersch

• Julian,

thanks fo the info. I started to integrate the editor into by VB.NET application. That worked fine so far, but I cannot see the spellcheck button. I also added it to the main toolbar (nice that XML editor once you got used to it :) - but when I start the application it is gone - the demo shows it. Whats wrong?

Chris

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi,

Please make sure you set the special XMode in your application.

Example:

Me.wpdllInt1.SetEditorMode(EditorMode.wpmodSingleEditor,
    (EditorXMode.wpmodexPDFExport Or (EditorXMode.wpmodexTables Or
    (EditorXMode.wpmodexSpellcheck Or EditorXMode.wpmodexToolbar))),
    (EditorGUI.wpguiPanelH1 Or (EditorGUI.wpguiHorzScrollBar Or (EditorGUI.wpguiVertScrollBar
    Or EditorGUI.wpguiRuler))), EditorGUI.wpguiDontSet)

The XMode selects the toolbar (off, small, large) and also filters the features. If a feauture is disabled either by the XMode or because the licensnse does not include it, the button which would enable this feature will be hidden.

If you do not want to show the end user table tools, those can be hidden using SetEditorMode, too.

Julian