tabbing between fields

• Three questions:

1. I know tab and CTRL+Tab moves forward and backwards through the different edit fields, but isn't the normal backtab a Shift+Tab? For example, a regular Windows form uses Tab and Shift+Tab to move fwd and backwards through the different fields, so wouldn't it be confusing for a user trying to navigate in a WPRichText when in form mode?

1. when moving backwards, the cursor can sometimes be placed at the last char... how do I move it to the first char of a field in the OnEditFieldFocus event?

3. It is not explained in the help file, but what is: EditOptions.wpTabToEditFields, and how does it relate to EditOptionsEx.wpTABMovesToNextEditField. I know what the latter does, but what does the other one do?

Thanks!

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi,

>>1. I know tab and CTRL+Tab moves forward and backwards through the different edit fields, but isn't the normal backtab a Shift+Tab? For example, a regular Windows form uses Tab and Shift+Tab to move fwd and backwards through the different fields, so wouldn't it be confusing for a user trying to navigate in a WPRichText when in form mode? <<I>

if ssShift in Shift then
    MoveToPreviousField(false)
    else MoveToNextField(false);

>>1. when moving backwards, the cursor can sometimes be placed at the last char... how do I move it to the first char of a field in the OnEditFieldFocus event? <<TextCursor>>3. It is not explained in the help file, but what is: EditOptions.wpTabToEditFields, and how does it relate to EditOptionsEx.wpTABMovesToNextEditField. I know what the latter does, but what does the other one do? <<

wpTabToEditFields was forgotten when doing the move from version 4.It doesn't do a thing.

Julian