Output on one machine is squished -resolution issue?

• Hi all,
    I have one machine when I deploy my application onto it, The output of the WPDBTexts -from a ReportBuilder report (exported to stream) is "squished". I'm assuming this is due to the wrong resolution (like 72 vs. 300-which is what it is on my development machine) . Is there a way to set a default resolution (the ppwPDFDevice.resolution property is private). I've seen some mention of "SetViewPort" but I'm not sure how to use it. All other machines -3 i've tested on it looks good. Any Ideas?

• Yes, it does. A Canon. I also tried switching to a different printer, an HP. Still have the issue. However, neither of these are hooked directly to the machine. Does wPDF try to look for a printer driver on the machine? Are there any work-arounds?

• OK, I ran the export procedures, on the differen machines, and Right after "PrintTo Devices" line, I save the TppReport component to a text file. The difference on that machine is that TppReport.PrinterSetup.PaperSize = 1 on the ones that render properly and TppReport.PrinterSetup.PaperSize = 0 on the one that has the "squished" ppWPDBRichText output. Does This property affect either wPDF or WPTools?