Margins and images with html files

• I'm looking at TextDynamic as a replacement to another ocx html editor. I want to save documents as html files and so far it looks better but I do have a couple of problems:

1. Margins - if you type into a blank document and save as html or import from an rtf file and save to html, the margins seem to get lost. Is there any way of retaining them in the html file?

2. When embedding images and saving to html, it creates png/jpg images which is great. However, if you save the file again to the same name, it creates more png/jpg files so if you were to have 4 images and saved the file 5 times, you'd end up with 20 image files. If there any way round this other than to delete any related image files before saving a document?

Thanks

• Offizieller Beitrag

1) Margins are not a HTML feature. There are certain CSS tags, but they are very seldomly supported. This is why the engine does not write then - although this could be added.

2) When you save a new set of files is created. After that the file has to be reloaded from the written file to telle the editor the image files are there. I think we should add an option to use the last created file.

There is now a possiblity with the "Memo.PrepareAttachmentlist" API. That makes it possible to delete the created file automatically and, more important, list all attachments to be included in an outlook message.

Julian