Printing does not check if it is part of a larger printjob

• Our customer want to print a number of documents within one print job. That way he can generate one PDF-file containing a patients whole journal. TWPRichEdit could come about that by checking if printer already was printing. Something like this:

This is how I think it could be done. A NewPage in the beginning or end is something the application must deal with. Is this something that could be considered or are there other ways to accomplish it?

tia/hrc

• My suggestion should of course look like this:

• In the program I have tried that already, issuing a BeginDoc before I loop through all the documents (that be rtf-documents, scannings and PDFs') and ending the job with EndDoc.

When I load the WP-document and start printing it, it itself issues a set of Begin- and EndDoc, thus raising an exception. Had WP checked the printer state and only issued Begin-/EndDoc when needed there would have been no apparent problem.

• Hi again. I'll try that although it doesn't solve my problem. The order is important. I cannot print the Tif-files first, next the PDF's and finish off with the WP-documents; this is how I must use PrintStart and PrintEnd, right? Files must be printed in chronological order.