wPDF Plus capabilities

• In reading the wPDF information found on the web I find the statement - "with the "PLUS" version it is now possible to add text and vector graphics to certain pages of a PDF file (pdf stamping)". I do not find any reference to text highlighting.

I need allow a user to open an existing PDF file, select specific lines of text and add "highlighting" with a user defined color. Is this possible?

TIA

John

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi,

This reference is from WPViewPDF PLUS.

The easiest way to do the stamping is to crate a simple script for each page. This script has to select the font, size and color and print the text at a certain position. The script is just a string list.

• Julian

You state that
    @CLEARTEXT - deletes the existing string for this page, if not specified the text will be appended
    Do you mean that the entire page is deleted or simply the text starting at coordinates x,y? If the latter then how is the end of the highlighted text determined without a second set of x,y corrdinates?

In my case, I do not need to add or remove any text, rather I need to define a specific section of text on a single page to highlight or underline, for example three entire lines and the first four words on the fourth line. In this instance I envision clicking on the document to find the start of the highlight and then clicking on the end of the text to define the end of the highlight. Then change either the font color or the canvas color. Is this possible?

TIA

John