WPTools 7 Install with Delphi 7

• I am trying to install WPTools 7 (upgrading from WP Tools 6) into Delphi 7. I ran the installer and put the upgrade in \Program Files (x86)\WPTools7. I found the WPTools7_D7.dpk in \Program Files (x86)\WPTools7\D7 and opened it in Delphi. When I try to compile, I get a cascade of errors about "Error reading Stdicons.ColorDepth:Property ColorDepth does not exist. Ignore the error etc". If I Ignore All then in wpDefActions7 I get an error "File not found: 'System.Actions.dcu'. I have the Delphi Environment options include the browsing path to both \program Files (x86)\WPTools (where WPTools 6 is installed) and to \Program Files (x86)\WPTools7.

I have previously tried to install for both Delphi 7 and XE3, but then uninstalled WPTools 7 and installed for only Delphi 7. Same errors.

Please help! Thanks much!

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi,

System.Actions has been added by Delphi XE 3 at the top of this unit. Unfortunately I see no way to prevent Delphi XE3 from doing so (it is ignoring IFDEFs) - please delete 'System.Actions' from the uses clause.

The latest built should not have this reference though.

Here you can download the default Action with a simplified Image list
    http://www.wpcubed.com/ftp2/Actions_SimpleImageList.zip

Julian