spell as go dialog

• Hello;

I allways used to do spell check with my own spell checker; under WPTools 7 I also added spell as go by using OnSpellCheckWord event. My question is how to know if a clicked word is marked as wrong so I can open a set of options for fixing it, in same way WPSpell does, as we can see here:

Thank you!

• Hi Julian;

Thank you. You didn't answer exactly what I asked (I know this event, but I was searching for how to know if the word is misspelled or not). Anyway I have found how, so thank you anyway.

Now I am searching for how to refresh all the spelling after doing changes in the whole text, and I found this:

procedure TWPCustomRtfEdit.Refresh(SpellCheck: Boolean = FALSE); ....

Please note that the parameter "SpellCheck" is not used. How can I refresh the spelling in the whole text?

Thank you!

• Offizieller Beitrag

Yes, a little mixed up.

{:: This event is used for context menuse. It is triggered usually when the ContextMenu key was pressed,
    or the right mouse button. You can set the flag wpDontTriggerPopupInContextEvent in EditOptionsEx, then this
    event will be always triggered in the MouseDown event. }
    property OnMouseDownWord: TWPMouseDownRightEvent read FOnMouseDownWord
    write FOnMouseDownWord;

Use
    Refresh(true)

to for the spellcheck "as you go" for the complete text. This of course only works with the events beeing used like WPSpell does it.