After Action focus

• I ran into a problem using the TMS Toolbar and focus. I have contacted them on it, but thought I'd run it by you as well.

If I have a button on the TMS TAdvToolbar with an action such as WPABullets1 assigned to it, it works fine and focus stays with the editor. However, with their TAdvDockPanel, if the toolbar won't fit on it, it shrinks down width-wise and the buttons can be invoked using the side option dropdown menu of the toolbar. If I then click the bullet button from the dropdown menu, focus does not stay with the editor but instead focus is placed on some totally unrelated panel. On buttons where I have my own actions set, I can force focus back to the editor after the respective dropdown button action is finished. Is something like that possible with your actions, like one of the events that occur due to an action completion?

• It is a TMS issue. I was just seeing if by chance you knew of any technique to force focus back to the editor after an action completed.

However, TMS has already replied and duplicated the issue, and will be providing a fix in their next update. So all good I hope :)