Beiträge von varkonyia

or how can I modify the default line spacing of the rtf editor without using the common modifiers, like WPAT_LineHeight and WPAT_SpaceBetween? I need a little bit less space between the rows.

Thanks!

Dear Support!

If I put an image in a cell of table which has any line spacing modification, the row will not correctly assignt to the image.

E.g. I create a table, put an image, select the table and in the paragraph properties the linespacing set to exactly 0.2

The result is in the screenshot (the height of the cell is smaller than the image):

[Blockierte Grafik: https://www.dropbox.com/s/r6irp3ca36b8tfg/imageincell.PNG?dl=0]

But if I set the linespacing e.g. multiple 1.5 then the result is the cell is 1.5x higher than the image.

How can I fit the cell height to the image in a paragraph with modified linespacing?

Can You fix this bug?

Thanks!

Dear Support!

In the rtf editor undo of combine cells or split cells does not work in the first row of a table.

It can be reproduced in the wptools demo exe by the steps:

1. create a table (e.g. a 4x4 table)

2. Split a cell in the first row or combine two cells in the first row

3. press Ctrl+Z

In the other rows these operations can be undo, just in the first row cannot.

Dear support!

In the WPRichText EditOptions properties the wpTableOneCellResizing is False, wpTableColumnResizing is True. I create a table (for example a 4x4) and resize a column with the mouse on the GUI. After that I want to redo the column resizing, but I have to push the redo button 3-4 times, because the component (undo)resizing the table cell by cell, not the whole column in one step.

Can I somehow avoid this behaviour?

Thanks in advance!

One more thing...

In the WPRichText EditOptions properties the wpTableOneCellResizing is False, wpTableColumnResizing is True. I create a table (for example a 4x4) and resize a column with the mouse on the GUI. After that I want to redo the column resizing, but I have to push the redo button 3-4 times, because the component (undo)resizing the table cell by cell, not the whole column in one step.

Can I somehow avoid this behaviour?

Thanks in advance!

Dear Support!

I faced some problem while undoing some operations on a table. For example step by step:

- create a table

- combine two cells

- try to undo

combined cells stays as is. Problem occurs also in case of splitting cells. Undo/redo is allowed and working perfectly on a simple typed text, but with tables it has some problem.

I tried it with the wptools8 demo and it worked fine. In the wptools9.1 demo this issue can be reproduced. Is there any workaround solution for this?

Thanks in advance!