Beiträge von polowers

Hello,
    We have been talking about dynamic "on-fly" creation of table inside a RTF, after you inform me that the RTF2PDF.Report capability is still not supported.
    My concept is to use a RTF template in order to generate a lot of output PDF documents. I have already manage merging the "single value" field from the templates by typing <<FieldName>> wherever is needed on the RTF template and I did a method which performs TextCursor.ReplateText(...) for every FieldName from a list. So far, it seems OK althougth I'm not sure is this the best possible approach. I notice that the rext-replacement does not want to apply on <<FieldName>> locates inside the header or foter. I assume I have to use the MergeText in order to get accees to this fields ? However, just point me am I doing right when I using TextCursor.ReplaceText(...).

The other more important for me is , related with my concept about the merging (populating) a table of variables. I actually would like to do something like:

<<TableStart>> <<Column1>> <<Column2>> <<TableEnd>>

So I would like to create a code which will parse the TableStart and TableEnd tags and automatically map the data from the data source table for each row selecting only those columns specified between the Table Start/End tags.. Do you understand?

I hope you do.

And also I will be very thankful if you would provide some piece of code for this.

Thank You in Advance,

Ivanov