Beiträge von tjwasik

When I run spellcheck on some words it throws an EAccessViolation exception in WPSpellCapitalize which is called from AddWord from SuggestMissingChars.

wptools v6.2.1
    wpspell v1

I recently upgraded from the demo version to the full registered version, that is the only change I made, now whenever I attempt to insert a mailmerge field I get an EAccessViolation:

Zitat

First chance exception at $7C812AEB. Exception class EAccessViolation with message 'Access violation at address 005083CF in module 'aDocs.exe'. Read of address 00000000'. Process aDocs.exe (5196)

Delphi attributes it to this line of code in WPCTRMemo

Code
    Result := TextObjects.InsertClass('', 0, 0, wpobjOpening, spar, sposinpar);

I've tried everything I can think of to find the cause of this error, but this is as far as I can track it, and it worked fine in the demo version so I don't understand why it is failing now.

I am attempting to write a replacement for word, as such I need to be able to load word files, for upgrade reasons, as well as load .wpt files.

When I add WPWordConv to uses the load dialoge displayed by calling WPRichText1.Load shows the options to load varios word files, however it loses the ability to load a .wpt file.

Is there some way to allow for loading both word documents and .wpt files? or if not is there a way to specify which set the load dialogue will display so that i can create a load, and an import option to select between the two formats?

Thanks for the response. I don't know why, but it's not installing those files. I've looked in the install folder, as well as run a search on my hard drive, and re-installed wptools several times, those files are not being created.

I'm trying to write a program in delphi 2007 which uses both wptools and wpdf, as stated in the wptools manual I have attempted to insert the following code to open a dialogue for the user to export a pdf, however delphi says it can't find the file wptopdfdlg.dcu, I have searched my hard drive and your website and can find no indication of where this file is, is supposed to be, or can be found. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.