Beiträge von AndreG

Hi

The version referred to is actually 5.17.2 We produced the problem by using the component with only the default settings set, as follows:

add 3 lines of text, pressing enter at the end of each line
    select the middle line
    go format/paragraph/spacing, before = 1.00 cm, after = 1.00 cm

The result shows the space above twice the size of the space below.

I am evaluating WPtools and have found the following problem.

Paragraph spacing can be set via two values: 'before' and 'after'. In all cases,
    the value used for 'after' is DOUBLED when rendered in the TWPRichText component. This also applies when printing.

The version used is 5.15.5d +premium.
    The problem does NOT occur with 5.17.2 +premium as used in the WPMultidemo, F1.

A colleague purchased the components a few weeks ago and is experiencing the same problem.

I did raise this issue on a different thread but came to a dead-end with no resolution.

Please advise.

Thanks.

Like your other client, I will also need accurate rendition of standard rtf behaviour, like the spacing before and after paragraphs. Currently, v3.15 displays this incorrectly.

I have 2 questions:

1. You have said the new reg version is V5.17.4 - is this version available as a demo for evaluation ?

2. You suggested changing the flag wpDisableAutosize tables - I presume this a v5.17 feature (I couldn't see it in 5.15). Will this property setting affect the rendering of Tables as well as paragraphs ?

Andre.

I am testing WPtools with a view to using, and have the following problem:

I load an rtf document into the Wpmultidemo - no problem - similar to original. I load the same document into Mini demo and the paragraph spacing is wrong.
    The original doc was created in Word and saved as an rtf. I noted the para spacing in doc was in pt whereas in rtf it was in cm. What am I missing ?

Thanks.

Hi

Not sure how to go about this using the WPtools suite. I have a template document created using Word. I want to replace
    - individual words (eg Name, Address)
    - table rows (lists eg employess, products)
    - paragraphs (eg clauses included/excluded)

I would prefer the client to be able to create the template in Word or any WYSIWIG environment and the do the replacement in code, using Delphi.

Is it possible,
    Thanks.