Beiträge von rstedman

Sorry, it appears that this issue doesn't just occur with mixed arabic and latin characters, but we're also seeing arabic text being displayed in reverse order when there are only arabic characters in the text.

I found a workaround using WPTools 5, where I set the Memo._RTLSupport property to true on edit (depending on the keyboard language) to allow for inputting the Arabic text and displaying it in the correct order. This worked acceptably well, but after upgrading to WPTools 6 I've found that now when you lose focus of that document and then focus back on it the words are in the reverse order until that line is edited.

Another issue with this workaround is that you cannot support both Arabic and Latin characters in the same line; one will always be reversed.

Is there a fix for this yet? I upgraded my project a couple of months ago from WPTools 5 to 6, but we're now experiencing issues with arabic words getting displayed in reverse order when mixed with latin characters.

This behaviour didn't occur when using WPTools 5.