Printing with Report Builder / Zooming

• I have a very big and urgent problem with the Report Builder Addon.
    Placing a WPRichText into a Report, enter some text.

The preview looks good, but if i print it (regardless if printing to PDF or to a real Printer - tried different Printers) the Text is zoomed very small (Its about 20 times smaller than in preview)

edit: Just tried to print with wPDF -> it works, but printing to Acrobat PDF or a real Printer doesn't work !

• Just tried the new version :

+) The zooming now works
    +) The last line ist printed correct

-) You still forget the DEFINES for compiling RB7 (for the classes TppWPTRichTextDsg / TppWPTRichTextMenu)
    -) If the Text of the Editor is so long, that a page break should appear, only the text for the first page is printed, the rest of the text is ignored.
    -) If you enter more text (may be if a second page break has to be appear (i only guess)) no text is pritned (the first page is also blank)

Has worked with the version before.

You can test it with a simple report and one WPText (no DB aware) enter lines so that a page break should appear -> The preview shows only the text from the first page.
    Than copy the text and paste it two times -> No text is displayed ...

• In Report Builder i still have following problem :

If the text is so long, that three pages are requiered than the second page is printed every time (the second page is repeated endless)
    For testing please insert a noneDBWPRichtText and enter text till it need three pages.

In the Statusbar of the Reportbuilder the Hint shows "WPWPTRichText4"

• hm, but is it possible, that now we get some memory leaks ?