WPTools and emails

• Yes, my application uses WPTools for originating e-mails.
    The good thing about is that the user can edit the e-mail as required.
    To send the e-mail, I use Indy components(Although they are not my favorites). Also, WPRichText allows to save the text as html thus you can store a copy of the e-mails sent. You can also load any html file in the editor, make any changes to the text, if needed, and e-mail it right away.
    HTH

• What do you have the page dimensions set to for creating/editing an email. I'm thinking of using A5.

If you don't like Indy (I hated it) try Synapse - good solid components, good support but a bit sparse on documentation.

• As I mentioned before, I use the WPEditor to create, edit , print , print then fax, and e-mail documents. Due to all this options, I was constantly having problems with margins It seems like every and each user out there have a different combination of "settings". So, the solution was to give the users an option to adjust the margins accordingly using the pagesetup component . The only thing is that the settings are stored in an ini file and automatically reloaded next time the user calls the same document. No more problems after this implementation. I also added a prompt telling the settings were changed and if he/she wants to make then permanentily.

Regarding the e-mail components, I found one from http://www.marshallsoft.com. It is a DLL but I was able to send an e-mail with an image in-line in the position that I wanted it to show. I could never do that with Indy. I think it is possible but where are the demos?
    The DLL worked right away and I'm considering to buy it for US$105.00

Does synapse has an example on how to accomplish the above?