Table columns resizing

• I'm using the mailmerge facility in WPTools5 and producing PDF documents using wPDF2.

For the majority of cases where the text placed in the field fits on one line the table structure remains the same, but rather than wrap the cell with any overflowing text WPTools seems to alter the column widths to try and better accomodate the data. Sometimes this is nice, but I'm often experiencing problems where if there is several lines of text in the last cell in a row, WPTools resizes that cell to be about 5mm strangely and so one cell then occupies about 9 pages when printed out and thats obviously not good for customers to see.

Is there a property I can set or an RTF code to include that will prevent WPTools from trying to auto-adjust my column widths? or is there a fix for this bug (assuming the problem is known obviously)?

• Don't worry, it turns out a { character was creeping in the mailmerge as the result of a typo and that being an RTF control character obviously led to the above mayhem. I'm stripping out this and other RTF control characters.