WPTools6(VCL) Demo Delphi5

• After running the install program, of the VCL Demo 6 for Delphi 5, I cannot find, and from the unins000.dat file there doesn’t seem to be, a WPToold6_D5.dpk

The VCL Demo 6 for Delphi 6 does have a WPToold6_D6.dpk but unfortunately I'm stuck with Delphi5 with this project.

Is there something I am missing? Or can I get the WPToold6_D5.dpk from elsewhere, or the text of that file posted here to save as that file?

Any assistance greatly appreciated - apologies if this has been asked before, I did do a search but my terms didn't bring up anything.

• Thanks Julian - the file is missing I think (I did run the install on 2 machines, only 1 has Delphi, and neither D5 directory had the .dpk file included - the D6 does have the D6.dpk)

But the install components into a new package from WPTools_reg.pas worked - thanks again

Julian sent me ..

Zitat

In the directory D5 there should be a lot of DCU files and the file WPTools6_D5.dpk

It is also possible to instalkl the component into a new package, select the unit wptools_reg.pas

With Kind Regards,
    Julian Ziersch