This is an important update to WPTools 8. It improves rendering, formatting and also the API was extended.
This is the list of changes:
*** WPTools 8.05.2 - 6.7.2018 ***
- SelText ignored #10 characters.
- UNICODE reader ignored #10 characters
+ improvement within speech recognition interaction code.
Please note: To enable the interface the property HandleRichEditMsg must be set to TRUE
* text selection is not highlighting additional area when vertical text alignment is being used.
*** WPTools 8.05.1 - 14.6.2018 ***
+ event AfterPaintDesktopBackground - makes it easy to paint custom borders around the TWPRichText
- fix incorrect page length calculation when table borders were used.
- ReplaceTokens sets Finder.DontIgnoreObjects temporarily to true, to avoid miscalculations with token position.
This fixes the problem that if a token was preceeded by a hyperlink the hyperlink got corrupted.
- fix in function TWPTextFinder.FindAgain to avoid wrong found start position
* OnTextObjectClick will not be executed after a textbox object has been first selected
+ flag wpDontCopyCellSubParagaraphs for TParagraph.Duplicate
* updated reference: WPTools_8_Reference.chm
*** WPTools 8.05.0.2 BETA - 11.6.2018 ***
+ the RTF reader will assign the style name style-XX in case it detects an empty style name.
+ use compiler symbol CLEAN_STYLE_NAMES to activate code in RTF reader to clean non-ASCII characters from styles names if style names longer than 256 characters.
*** WPTools 8.05.0.1 BETA - 6.6.2018 ***
+ new demo project: H) Techniques\CustomParDraw
+ new demo project: P) Premium\TextBox
+ ViewOptionsEx: wpShowImagesLinkedByHeader - display linked images and text boxes even when invisible due to Layoutmode
*** WPTools 8.05.0 BETA - 5.6.2018 ***
This version is also the code basis for our upcoming product: WPTools for Firemonkey.
Many refactorings were required to make crosscompiling possible, therefor
we decided to mark 8.05.0 as "beta". There are many IFDEF WPFMX in the code, however
you cannot activate this compiler symbol since it is neither technically nor legally
possible to compile this WPTools editon for other platforms than VCL. If you are
interested in FireMonkey development please let us know: supportwptools.de.
* WPWordDelimiterArray['X'] := TRUE;
has to be changed to WPWordDelimiterArraySet('X', TRUE);
* text boxes in header were empty if header was visible on multiple pages
+ load watermarks created by MS Word better (vertical positionioning of images in RTF)
+ function TWPTextObj.SaveEmbeddedTextToStream
* WPToolsRTFToANSI now reads from a RAWByteString and writes to a String (Delphi XE3 and later)
* FWPT_IsHexChar and other arrays for conversion now BYTE based
* disabled the code which caused lonbg tabvles to be always moved to a new page.
- fix TParagraph._IsWidthTw which was not correct with merged cells.
+ wpHideDynamicCellSelection in ViewOptionsEx can be used to hide the selection in a table.
* wpDisableCaret in EditOptionsEx can be used to dynamically change visibility of caret since SetFocusValues is automatically called
- fix a range check error
* performance optimation in CPAttr interface.
+ WPRichText label now also has TextWidth/and TextHeight function
- fix problem with TReformatWorkObjects
* hardened RTF reader agaianst illegal color values
- fix for rare problem when footnotes were used in table cells and had a space before the number
+ function TParagraph.CalculateTableGrid(needxpos : Boolean; var grid : System.Generics.Collections.TList<Integer>) : Boolean;
+ property TParagraph.Text to read and write the paragraph as string. Any controll codes<#9 will be removed.
* property TParagraph.ANSIText is depreciated