• Dear Support!

If I put an image in a cell of table which has any line spacing modification, the row will not correctly assignt to the image.

E.g. I create a table, put an image, select the table and in the paragraph properties the linespacing set to exactly 0.2

The result is in the screenshot (the height of the cell is smaller than the image):

[Blockierte Grafik: https://www.dropbox.com/s/r6irp3ca36b8tfg/imageincell.PNG?dl=0]

But if I set the linespacing e.g. multiple 1.5 then the result is the cell is 1.5x higher than the image.

How can I fit the cell height to the image in a paragraph with modified linespacing?

Can You fix this bug?

Thanks!

• Offizieller Beitrag

There is a flag which has influence to the spacing in the table

wpNoMinimumCellPadding in FormatOptions

Zitat

But if I set the linespacing e.g. multiple 1.5 then the result is the cell is 1.5x higher than the image.

I see, since the height of the image influences the line height this is somehow logical.

Zitat

How can I fit the cell height to the image in a paragraph with modified linespacing?

Do you need row Height?

You can do this in the editor when you drag the row line under the image and also press the CTRL key.

WPAT_BoxMinHeight = 107; // ALso used for -minimum- RowHeight !

WPAT_BoxMaxHeight = 109; // ALso used for -absolute- RowHeight !