Beiträge von Louder

In WpRichtext, how to put different values on each page header? For when I insert a value in a header, the header of all pages get the same value. There is how to individualize this?

I created 2 headers: An Odd and Even.
    - The Odd, the header is "Book 13". I pass the value that the Book will start.
    - Even On the next page header, the header will be empty. But the same size Odd header.

- In the next odd page, the header is "Book 14". Increasing 1.
    - Even In the next page, the header will be empty. And so by the end of the document.

Unable to create the headers and so far everything ran normally. But I could not get the headers for odd pages, receive different values. How to individualize this?

The outher problem of lack of fit could solve with your opinion. Now, the last problem is that when I copy a page of print WpRichText the 'Report Builder', the last line is misplaced. Does not reach the final. It seems that the effect of 'justify' does not work on the last line. (see attached image, look at the last line - marked by the red arrow)[Blockierte Grafik: http://imageshack.com/a/img855/4226/3exk.jpg]

What solution should I do?
    1 - Before printing the 'Report Builder', select ONLY the last line of WpRichText and make an effect of 'justify';
    2 - Before printing the 'Report Builder', select all the text and make the WpRichText an effect of 'justify';

If you chose option 1, how do I select only the last line of WpRichText? How do I apply the effect 'justify' in it alone?
    If chosen, I like option 2 ALL I select the text and apply the effect 'justified'?

Got ... My goal is: Print the text of a WpRichText in Report Builder. Exactly the same dimensions, same margins, same distance header. So what is seen in the extamente WpRichText is being printed.
    I'm working this way because I buy sheets with printed headers, mirror border and fixed dimensions.
    How did I not make the report builder working with front and back, I decided to use two reports: one for receiving freight, and another report to get back.
    That was the reason I use the "WPRichText1.SelectPage (0)" and "WPRichText1.SelectionAsString"

The problem is that when I copy a page and paste in the WpRichText ppWpTRichText not come margins that were configured in WpRichText.

How do I print in ppdbWpRichText (image 2 of post previous) exactly what I see in WpRichText (image 1 of post previous)? Including print border mirror?

I live in Brazil and do not speak English. Sorry mistakes Google translator ^^

When I select only one page WpRichText and I transfer to the report builder, the text occupies only half of the print area.

In all the examples below, this actually happened. Have changed the font size, set up the report builder to be with dynamic size, or size estatic. We also have disabled and I enabled the
    option adjust. I also tried using different sizes of sheets and pages. Altered margins, header and footer. And yet, the copied page from wpRichText continues using only half page report
    builder.

I used ppWpRichText component (getting the text at runtime) and ppDBWpRichText (getting the text in a table)

WPRichText1.SelectPage(0);
    ppWPTRichText1.RichText := WPRichText1.SelectionAsString;

or

ppdbWPTRichText1.RichText := WPRichText1.AsString;

or

ppdbWPTRichText1.RichText := WPRichText1.Text;

or

Table1TEXT.AsString := WPRichText1.SelectionAsString;

or

Table1TEXT.AsString := WPRichText1.Text;

[Blockierte Grafik: http://imageshack.com/a/img198/1269/aly8.png]

[Blockierte Grafik: http://imageshack.com/a/img689/6477/ffuj.png]

I need to create a routine where I have that to print some blocks of separate texts, that is, necessary to locate the located cursor in one definitive line and texts above they will not have to be printed matters, would like that me this a sujestão of as you make it

use the component wpdbrichtext to save my texts in a table firebird, to put if I visualize the text and I try again safe it without having been done no alteration the text is extinguished total… which procedure to make to prevent this problem.

thanks

Louder
    Brazil

I acquired the standard component wptools 5.x and add on for report to builder, however when I try to install the package for report to builder it returns me the following message:

[ Fatal Error ] ppWPToolsPack.dpk(30): Required package ' WPShared_D7_RT ' not found how to proceed?
    thanks

Louder Mendes

I' am using the WPRichText1.InsertGraphicAsLinkDialog('Graphic |*.BMP;*.JPG;*.WMF ') instruction files to insert an image in the text, however the page is blank and it does not insert the image.

Thanks

Louder Mendes - Brazil