Beiträge von mce

Hello,

I have now set the CPPosition to Finder.FoundPosition - but it seems that the Finder only is able to find the first and last occurence of the searchstring. So how can I get to work so I can jump through all occurances of the searchstring?

Thanks in advance for any kind of help.

Michael Eriksen

Hello All,

I have tried to make a search form i Delphi XE8 with TWpRichText.Finder - but I cant get it to work. It seems that it jumps over some instances of found text in the TWPRicText document! I have tried several times to get it to work - but I can't figure it out :-( Can you help me?

My aim is to make a searchform that can find and select every instances of the searchtext - one at a time. But how to do this?

Thanks in advance.

Michael

Hello all,

I have the followning printroutine which works fine - but howto enhance it to allow the choice of a specific paper tray number? Thanks for any advice.

Best regards

Michael Eriksen

Hello,
    I have tried to use the following code to doubleunderline specific text - but as far as I can see it is only possible to single underline text. So how to doubleunderline text? How can this be done?

Code
    Wp.InputString('Sum:');
        Wp.InputString(#9#9#9#9);
        wp.CurrAttr.Style := [afsUnderline];
        Wp.InputString('Double underline');
        wp.CurrAttr.Style := [];
        Wp.InputString(#13);

thanks in advance,
    Michael

Hello,

I need to make a doubleline from the left margin to the right margin - and have tried to use the following command

Code
    Wp.ASet(WPAT_BorderFlags, WPBRD_DRAW_Top);

But it only makes a single line - so what can I do for making a double line?
    thanks in advance,
    Michael

Hello again,
    I have now tried your solution - but I can't get it to work. It seems that the default tabstops are used instead of my user defined tabstops.
    Do you have any solutions?
    Regards Michael

Hello all,

I have tried to use the following code to leftalign "some text" and rightalign "page 1 of 1" with tabstops - but the pagenumbering won't align to the right - what am I doing wrong?
    Do you have any codesamples of the right way to do it?

Thanks in advance
    Michael Eriksen

Do you have an example of how to assign the variable "special text" - it is nil. And set the text to the one which belongs to all/last page? Thanks in advance.
    Michael

Hey all!
    I have problems with showing a special pagefooter on the last page - sometimes it appears, and sometimes it is the standard for all pages depending how much text I have formatted in the bodysection. The body section is filled up with only one large table. It seems that it depends on that.
    I have tried to reformat all and refresh all but nothing helps :-(

How can I ensure that the pagefooter on the last page always appears?

I have used the following code:

thanks in advance for any help,

Michael

Hey all!
    I have problems when I try to print from wprichtext to my printer - header and footer disappears. Maybe the problem is that I have used GetSpecialText to format individual header for all pages/last page. It works perfect in my TWPRichText editor - but not in printing mode.

Is there something I have missed?

Thanks in advance,
    Michael