Beiträge von quicoli

Friends,

I've a document and need to export it to HTML format. I tried but the HTML generated has some much, I would like to get a more simple HTML. For example, paragraphs enclosed with <p></p> tags, bold words with <b></b>, italics with <i></i>, <sup></sup>. I don't need that "<style..." definitions for text formatting....

Is there a way to filter/transform the HTML export simpler?

Thank you

Hi friends...

i'm exporting to PDF/A format and one simple page gets 2.3MB !
    If i do not active pdf/a option the generated is about 30 kb.

I'm export just like the manual's function RTFtoPDF .

Is there some parameter i have to set up ?

thanks

Hi Julian !

Unhapply your code didn't fix. But i found out a strange solution for that.

For example, if my phrase is short like: "This is a test", generated pdf render "This is a tes". But my solution was to add some blank spaces at phrase ending... so my phase now is "This is a test " and i got a correct pdf now.

Very strange that! Do you wanna me to send you my rtf file to investigate that behaviour ?

I´m using version 3 of wPDF and WPTools 3.12

To generate PDF i´m doing this:

if you would like to examinate, i can send you my rtf file to you and the generated pdf.

Hi, my customer has some official docs wich requires no blank space at bottom of page. For example, a text it uses places only half page, but depending on merged text it can be larger or no, so left white space on page needs be fulfilled by '*' chars... like this:

<< - page begin - >>

" bla bla bla bla bla bla bla"
    " bla bla bla bla bla"

<< - page end - >>

How can i calculate free space and how to fulfill it ?

thanks

Hi Julian,

YES! this woked, but when Editor get closed, an exception is raised. So just to make you know, to avoid that exception, custom editor must be create with NIL, like this:

WPIsMDIApp := true; // Make the Toolbar MDI compatible
    lForm := TWPToolsEditor.Create(nil);
    lForm.FormStyle := fsMDIChild;
    lForm.OnClose := WPDefEditorFormClose;

In my application i added a copy of WPDefActions and WPDefEditor.pas, so, from my aplication i call my custom Editor doing this:

procedure CreateEditor;
    var
    lForm : TWPToolsEditor;
    begin
    lForm := TWPToolsEditor.Create(nil);
    lForm.ShowModal;
    FreeAndNil(lForm);
    end;

That´s ok. But my main form is a mdi parent. So i tried do change WPDefEditor.FormStyle to fsMDIChild.
    When i create WPDefEditor form, it gets on an infinite loop! Always redrawing screen as crazy. But getting back to fsNormal FormStyle, everything works.

How can make a custom editor be showed as MdiChild ?

Hi friends...

i dont know this is the better place to ask for help, but ...

I have some docs build in WP 3.12, with a lot of merge fields. There is a way to convert it directly to WP 5 ?

That´s because i have many (40) clients, each one has 10 files in WP3, and ask for clients to write new files, using a new WP5 editor, its not a good idea for them.

Thanks for helping !