Beiträge von nDragan

Zitat von wpsupport

Hi,

>> First off, I'm using TextDynamic in Visual FoxPro (and it works great).

Thats good news. I assume you use the ActiveX? If yes please get V1.25 since it will bring some improvements with DLL loading and unloading.

Actually, bought it yesterday - so 1.25 it is. Lucky coincidence :).

And yes, I use it as OCX. As for the ease of use in VFP, it's actually doing much better than many other OCXes I used over the years - almost all of its interface is accessible. Though, when I create a reference to .memo, it doesn't register in my IntelliSense (which usually does a pretty good job of most COM objects), but it works fine for this.memo - which should be the same, but somehow isn't. This would be a problem if I had to pass a reference to this.memo (in VFP, this is equal to me in VB)

Zitat von wpsupport

If you disable the printer dialog and the printer setup you can use your own code to select a printer using the method SelectPrinter. It is not possible to clear the list, the dialogs we are using are the standard custom dialogs.

So I figured - and that'd be the load, save, printer setup and print dialogs, where I (correct me if I'm wrong) need to remove the wpa parameter from the pcc file and handle these in my own OnButtonClick code.

The trouble here is that I'm receiving only two parameters in OnButtonClick - editor and def. Editor=1 (or 2 if I enable the second editor), and def looks like an object... except I can't see any of its properties. Whatever I try, it returns error "Not implemented". What's the interface of this object?

Thanks - this product has already saved me immesurable work.

First off, I'm using TextDynamic in Visual FoxPro (and it works great).

I have a requirement to prevent export of texts outside the app - which is mainly the reason why we bought TextDynamic, to have text editing within. There's a lot of copyrighted text in the app, so I'm cleaning the clipboard when it loses focus (this also works).

The next holes I need to plug: I need to catch the save, save As and print dialogs. Before Save, the text needs to be encrypted, which I'll do, just need to know how can I plug my code between the click on the icon and the actual save.

Slightly different for printing - I need to allow printing, but not if it's a PDF printer driver saving into file. So I need to remove such drivers from the list of available printers, even if it takes writing my own printer selector form. Is there a good way to get my code to handle the event, and then which event is that?

TX