Beiträge von JMD

Hello,
    I have an error with the label option of WPTOOLS.
    After merging a WPTOOLS's document, I want to print it with the label format.
    After the definition of the label, the WPTOOLS component shows all labels. The first page is Ok, but the second and the third page are printed on the same page. One over the other. The problem is the same for pages 4 and 5.
    I can find a solution to solve the problem.
    Is this an error ?
    Is there any solution to solve the problem ?

Thanks in advance.
    Jean-Marie[/url]

Hi,
    I use BDS2007. I have a C++ project in which I use WPTOOLS. I had the same problems : [Linker Error] Unresolved external '__fastcall
    I found a solution by adding the file WPTools5_D11_W32.lib in the project. It's working fine with WPTOOLS5. I suppose it could be the same with WPTOOLS6.
    By now I use WPTOOLS6 and BDS2009. I have no problem with my C++ project.
    Hope I this can help you.

NB : in my C++ project before I have linker's errors, I had to modify some .h files. This is due at the automatic translation from pascal to C++.

Hello,
    I use WPTOOLS (21.09.2007 V5.0 Release 30.2). My project is written in C++ and uses WPTOOLS.
    With BDS2007 I have an error.

I Load the WPTOOLS5_D11_W32 package.
    I install this package with the option create DCU -> Ok
    I compile and install this package with the option generate C++Builder files and I have this error :
    Can't open the file : S:\S\WPT5\VCL\WPRTEPaint.pas, the file path specified is unknown.

How can I resolve this problem ?

Thanks in advance

JMD

Hi,
    It's possible to create a table with a Header and/or a Footer (TableAdd).
    I can't find how to add or remove a header and/or a footer to an existing table. Is it possible ?
    If not, the dialog box to create a new table doesn't have an option for the header and the footer. Would it be possible to add those two options ?

Thanks in advance

We want to have a table with :
    - A header line (H)
    - Three lines as detail line (L1, L2, L3)
    - A Footer line (F)

The three lines must be together. No page break can be included between them.

Ok Nok
    H H
    L1 L1
    L2 L2
    L3 L3
    L1 L1
    L2 F
    L3 PageBreak
    F H
    Page L2
    break

In a document with paragraph we can do this with the KeepN property of each paragraph. In a document with a table we can't do that. The KeepN property doesn't work. Is there a solution ?

Hello,
    I use WPTOOLS 4 in BCB5. I want to use WPTOOLS 4 in the C++ personality of DELPHI 2006.

The installation with DELPHI W32 is ok (compilation and installation). After the construction of the package, I set the link option of the package at : generate the C++Builder files. The compilation can't be done. An error about an invalid instruction is generated. I had to modify two files : WPTools.pas and WPRich.pas. I have added the line {$DEFINE USECPP}. After, I can instal the component and use it in the C++ personality.
    I can build and run a project using WPTOOLS if I let the option : build with execution packages. I can't build the project if this option is not checked. The linker can't find the file WPDefs.obj. The files WPDefs.hpp and WPDefs.DCU exists. I suppose all the UNIT's for which I had only the .DCU file and not the .PAS file will have the same problem.

Is there a solution to build an exe without the "build with execution packages" checked ?

Thanks in advance

Jean-Marie

Hello,
    Thanks for the files you sent to me. The new files didn't solve the problem but they have shown me where to search the problem. I modified the file WPRepED.pas and I have found that the problem was inside two instructions :
    FWPReportBandsDialogForm.Left := Application.MainForm.Left;
    FWPReportBandsDialogForm.Top := Application.MainForm.Top + 32;
    In fact the pointer Application.MainForm is NULL. This explains why I have a exeption. Most of the windows of my project are developed with WINDEV. C++Builder's forms are used for mail merge with WPTOOLS. The main form isn't a C++Builder's form but a WINDEV form.
    I have modified my project and Application.MainForm isn't NULL. Now all works fine.
    Thanks a lot for your responses and your help.

Jean-Marie DOPPLER

Hello,
    We're using WPReporter and WPTools (4.21) with BCB5.

We've made a model for mail merge. In this model there is some BANDS associated with datasources.

The first time the procedure ReportBandDialog->Execute() is executed there is a exeption. The second time, and after, the procedure is called there's no problems. We've got the dialog form and we can do modifications.

What must I do to avoid this first exeption ?

Inside the form I have a TWPReportBandsDialog with the properties :
    AutoActivate = false
    DataBase = List of datasources
    EditBox = name of a TWPRichText component
    ShowFormulas = false
    StayOnTop = true
    SuperMerge = name of a TWPSuperMerge component
    Tag = 0

The menu option for accessing the properties of a band contains this code

TWPReportBandsDialog->Execute()

The error message is :
    Le projet a provoqué une classe d'exception EAccessViolation avec le message : Violation d'accès à l'adresse 0070B56C Lecture de l'adresse 00000030. Processus stoppé.

Hello,
    We're using WPReporter and WPTools (4.21) with BCB5. We've made a model for mail merge. In this model there is some paragraphes in a data band which are associated at a style. After executing the mail merge we have a new document. In this document all the paragraphes associated at a style in the model are not any more associated with the style. All the attributs of the paragraphe are good but the style is not associated with the paragraphe. Is this normal ?