Beiträge von nelsoneves

Hi,

i need to convert rtf comand DATE & TIME to Fixed Text.

// rtf code sample:
    \ql\li0\fi0\ri0\sb0\sl\sa0 \plain\f1\fs22\cf0 {\field{\*\fldinst{DATE}}{\*\fldrslt{DATE}}}\plain\f1\fs22\cf0 \plain\f1\fs22\cf0 {\field{\*\fldinst{TIME}}{\*\fldrslt{TIME}}}\par

what i need to do is to select rtf code:
    {\field{\*\fldinst{DATE}}{\*\fldrslt{DATE}}}
    and replace it with Now().DateString();

I have tried to use RtfTextEdit->Finder->Next("DATE"); but it doesn't
    seem to work.

How can i do this ?

Hi,

i am using WPtools version 4.11a with BCB and i need to manually change Mailmerge fieldname and fieldtext.

Code
    {\field{\*\fldinst{MERGEFIELD CUSTOMER.NAME }}<\plain\f0\fs22\cf0 [Name]}}}where "CUSTOMER.NAME" is the fieldname and "Name" is fieldtext

For example, i can select a mailmerge field with mouse from RtfTextEdit and then edit this field in order to change its name and text.

I can change fieldname by using:

Code
    PTAttr pa;  Word n;  String s,s1;  AnsiString field,fieldname;  pa = RtfTextEdit->CPAttr();  n = pa->Tag;  if(n != 0)  {    s = RtfTextEdit->Memo->InsertPointList->Strings[n];    s1 = s;    if( InputQuery("Insertpoint", "Fieldname", s1) && (s1 != s) )      RtfTextEdit->Memo->InsertPointList->Strings[n] = s1;        }

also, if i use the following code i can evaluate fieldname and fieldtext content:

Code
    AnsiString field,fieldname;
    RtfTextEdit->ReadFieldAtCP(field,fieldname);

but i can't change the fieldname !!!
    Is there any way (available function) to do this by editing the selected field?

I am trying to put SpellCheck functionallity to work and i am having some problems with this!

Does WPtools supports SpellCheck functionallity for it self or do i have to install a 3rd Party Components from Addictive Software in order to have access to SpellCheck?

If WPtools as its own spellcheck engine, how can i activate this feature?

Thks !

I am trying to ajust the left and rigth margin in the vertical ruler (resize the darker gray areas at runtime with mouse), but they can't be resized.

I can ajust PageSize by altering the left and rigth margins, but i would like to do this when the program is runing, in a way that the user could customize it to any size.

Is this possible to do?

I am using WPTools v.4.09.

thks ;)