Beiträge von kgreger1

I have a followup question about a WPRichText with embedded messages. I have a mailmerge document using a WPRichText, where one of the fields is a link to an image. If this image file cannot be found, we would like to display something that indicates the file is missing - a red X, a "File not found" message, etc. However, when we save or print, this indicator should not display, the missing image area should be empty. Is this possible?

Thanks!

I have a followup question. I have a mailmerge document, where one of the fields is a link to an image. If this image file cannot be found, we would like to display something that indicates the file is missing - a red X, a "File not found" message, etc. However, when we save or print, this indicator should not display, the missing image area should be empty. Is this possible?

Thanks!

I'm using a WPRichText to edit a document template that can hold a path to a image file to embed. If the file cannot be found, is it possible to show some text or an image (like a red X) that indicates the file is missing, and would not be saved with the document? When the document saves, the image location would be empty.

Thank you

Ken

We recently updated to latest version 9.2, and WPRTEDefs.TWPTextObj.CompareName evaluates differently. One example:

Name = *spFromFields.fromName, aText = *spToFields.toName.

Code:

b := Copy(aText, 1, i - 1);

a := Copy(aText, Length(aText) - i - 1 ,Length(aText) - i);

aa := Copy(Name, Length(Name)-Length(a)+1, Length(a));

Result:= ((i = 1) or (CompareText(b, Copy(Name, 1, i - 1)) = 0)) and (CompareText(aa,a) = 0);

local variable b = ''

local variable a = 'ame'

local variable aa = 'ame'

Result = True

In the version we had been using, the evaluation wasn't broken into local variables, and Result was properly False.

Is this a known issue that can be fixed, without us changing the source code?

Thanks

I'm using an older version of WPTools (version 7.08) with a Delphi XE3 application. When using AppendAsSection, some of the header and footer options do not print on the expected pages. For example, on a simple 5 page memo:

• Odd Pages - prints incorrectly on Page 2
    • First Page Only - prints incorrectly on Page 2
    • Not on First on Last Page - prints incorrectly on Page 1 but is missing on Page 2.

The headers and footers seem to print properly with all other options.

Is there something available in my version of WPTools to correct this issue? Has this been corrected in a later version of WPTools? At this time, I cannot upgrade.

Thanks