Beiträge von gordon

When a zoom is applied ( + button on wpViewPanel) I notice the scaling is from the top left hand corner, it would be great if the zoom base point could be set to the centre of the visible screen as well as (or instead of) the top left corner and the methods to scroll and pan were exposed rather than only available from the vpViewPanel.

Thanks

That would work, in the area I want to use the component there is only ever one page- but if "page number, mouse XY and zoom percentage were returned that would work well.

In C# VS2005 it is not too hard to collect mousewheel information.

Thanks for the reply

I have the same issue, copied the folders for .Net into a folder, installed the DLLs to the toolbox and dropped the component on the form.

Running the application (only one line really "pdfViewer1.LoadFromFile("c:\\working\\vector.pdf");" gives the error message "PDFViewer: Cannot load DLL wPDFView01.dll".
    When I copied the wPDFViewDemo01.dll to the applications bin folder the message changed to "PDFViewer: Cannot load DLL wPDFViewDemo01.dll".

Main problem appears to be that the setup attempts to install the wPDFViewDemo01.dll to the Windows System Directory.

The DLL in the toolbox attempts to call this file, but in many secured systems -especially when testing new software - the Windows System Directory is read-only and installation fails

Tis a problem.........

Is it possible (in C# code) to zoom in to part of a PDF and scoll that magnified area around the PDF.

I would need to get the co-ordinates of the scrolled area.

This would be to allow a user of my application to select part of a drawing that has been converted to a PDF, and for my application to respond based on that chosen area.

Thanks