Beiträge von waeberd

Hello wpTools support

Some customers have dot-Templates that have been created for CI-projects (expensive stuff that needs to be used as originally as possible).

Is there any way to use them in wpTools? Any recommended process?

Thank you & best regards

Daniel

Thanks Julian!

This is nice for bigger parts that need to be visible or not.

But how about the little conditions, for example the german "Sehr geehrter Herr M." or "Sehr geehrte Frau N."? Should conditions like these be resolved in the datasource-fields or is there an alternative way to do this using conditions?

Thanks again, Daniel

Hi,

i would like to show / hide parts of a merged document depending on some visibility conditions. I also would like to display different data depending on some in-template conditions.

Is it possible to formulate conditions for mergefields in the template editor?

Or is it better to aim for a different approach? (WPReporter-bands come into my mind, can I influence visibility of bands in the template editor).

Hints are very appreciated, thanks a lot!

Best regards, Daniel

Hi,

thanks for answering.

Zitat von wpsupport

Please check what kind of PDF you have. I saw pretty corrpted PDF files, mostly by wrong settings in ghost script based printer drivers.

Well I was just checking out the demo with a few PDFs I have here and was wondering why I found so many problems (sorry).

I didn't read about the limitations yet, I am looking for a possibility to display pdf's embedded in a Delphi application. Not all pdf's will be generated out of my software, so the limitations may hit several times...

Sorry to be rather negative, but I have to say the display bugs disappointed me a bit... I'm not sure if I will buy wpViewPDF.

Regards, Daniel

Hi,

Please see this file.

This is a small PDF File in german containing some bitmaps. I've tried to display and print it using the latest wpViewPDF Demo.

Some problems here:

* one bitmap is not displayed at all, one bitmap is displayed in a wrong color scheme
    * german umlauts are not displayed, they are only displayed if I disable the "advanced text rendering for embedded fonts"
    * if I use the printit.exe utility to print this pdf, german umlauts are replaced by a strange symbol character, same bitmap issues...

So I am a little bit puzzled, can you help me? I'd love to use it to implement an embedded pdf viewer / printer in a VCL-application...

Thanks,

Daniel

Zitat von wpsupport

If you have a word list you can create one using the dictionary compiler included in WPSpell (registered).

Nice. Is there a word list available in plain text for the german (Germany) dictionary used in wpSpell? Then it should be easy to get a swiss-conform german dictionary.

Thanks!! Daniel

Hello,

is there a "Swiss German" dictionary for wpSpell? The equivalent to "Deutsch (Schweiz)" in MSWord?

Main difference: we write "gross", using double "s" instead of the german umlaut I cannot find on my keyboard right now. :-)
    So "gross" is underlined by the spellchecker, which is wrong in our country...

If the dictionary was editable, some simple search & replaces should fix most of the differencies...

Thanks & sorry if these are dumb questions, I'm a wpTools newbie...

Daniel