Beiträge von sptech

Hi Julian,

Do you have any idea how I can get a demo version of Premium WPTools? I need it to test and determine if an update from ProBundle to Premium is significant.
    In that version there is the columns issue. Is there any issue that allow us to put a group inside a column, or other group inside other column?

Thanks

Hi Julian

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I need to convert rtf to postscript and I would like to know if in the WPTools there is some resource for this.

If there's not, has some idea of implementation of this resource for next versions?

Do you know or recommend some rtf to postscript conversor?

What is the version (Specification) of the rtf that wptools uses?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks

I achieved to change the table's background color, but only for the first line, How can I modify the table's background color of each other line?
    Like one line gray, the second white, the third gray, the fourth white...

I tried with the code below:

Thanks

Hi

I'd like to know how can I change the rows' background color of a table, but my document have many tables, how can I specify the one that I want to be modified.

And how can I dynamically open an image? I want to store the image in a directory and on opening the document it shows that image from the directory.

Thanks

Hi Julin

How can I join 2 page into 1

Example

Thanks

Hi Julian,

To reproduce the error, open the program and change the option "First page landscape" to unchecked and "All Pages Landscape" to checked. Then go directly to page 2, without pressing enter on page 1

Thanks

Hi Julian,

I use the event onMeasurePage, and looking to your example \WPTools5\Demos\Tasks\PrinterSetup and setting the "First Page Landscape" as unchecked and the "All pages Landscape" as checked, the example will leave the first page as Portrait and the others as landscape, but if you keep typing in page 2 you will see that the line broke is equal the landscape page, there's an image with an example.

http://aycu04.webshots.com/image/39043/20…25256541_rs.jpg
    What could I do to invert everything, margin, size?

Another doubt would be, how to catch which is the orientation of one determined page?

Thanks

Hi Julian

How can I verify if my version is premium, I'm currently using WPTools V5.202

If this version V5.202 is not the premium one, I would like to know which is the premium and the link to visualize the product and its prices, to acquire.

Thanks

Good afternoon,

It was reading the new functionalities of wpdf 3.0, and I have any doubt

Zitat

Support for standard brush styles (hatching)

What means this?

Zitat

TransparentBitBl

and this?

Zitat

Creation of PDF/A complient PDF files (with added meta data and PDF tagging when you use it with WPTools)

and this?

Zitat

Support of CID fonts (known as "unicode" support)

and this?

Zitat

Automatic reuse of the same image data. This way, when you export a document which often uses a logo the PDF file will be significantly smaller

This would leave the smaller file using the same image, this reuses only the image will be in the header or footers?

Zitat

Binary Data embedding: You can store the document source which was used to create a PDF file within this PDF file. When you use WPTools for the PDF creation you can store the RTF source document inside of the created PDF *** data, the user only has to click on an icon to extract this document. This can be a great feature if you use it to embed programming examples within your programming manual

Could I extract rtf file that generated the pdf?

Thanks