Beiträge von lmmolinero

I'm using wPDF 3, if I export FastReport to file I got the correct PDF, but if I try to export to a stream in memory, I got nothig.
    This is the Delphi code:

Any idea?

Thanks

P.D I'm using wPDF with FastReport and not the FastReport PDF export filter because I had many problems with it, so I'll try wPDF, because it's an excellent software and I've been using WPtools successfully since the first Delphi. Maybe there are other people with problems with FastReport PDF export filter and wPDF could be the answer...

I have been using wPDF satisfactorily, but now I have a customer who demanded that the application generates 64 bit PDF. Does anyone know what it means? Can wPDF generate this kind of PDF files?

Luis M Molinero
    Las Rozas - Madrid (Spain)

Hi Julian,

Of course you are right, besides the inclusion of these units into the projects I copied to the project folder the wPDF300A.dll.
    As I said in the previous message apparently all is working fine now.
    Thank you

Luis Miguel Molinero
    Las Rozas - Madrid (Spain)

I have just bought the licensed version of wPDF 3, and I’m trying to use it for the first time in Delphi 7.
    I invoke WPDF_Start(name,key) but when I tried to use the component I got the message;

DLL Wpdf2000.DLL was not found. PDF export is not possible.

I looked into the register and I saw that the path in HKEY_CURRENT_USER:Software:wPCubed:wPdf:3.0:path

is ok. Nevertheless I assigned the property DLLName and then I got a new message:

Wpdf2000.DLL is not compatible.

I said ‘no problem’ I will look into the demos and see how to do things, but I got the same messages with the examples.

Please can anyone tell me what should I do? Sure I’m doing something wrong, but it is the first time that I buy software and the examples don’t work. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks