Beiträge von zsleo

Is there any way to convert HTLM to RTF.

I have a user who is required to open an HTML file in an editor, make modifications and then save to RTF.

TIA

I want to detect and then save user changes to setting changes such as Paper Size, Paper Orientation, Font, Font Size, Margins, etc.

I then want to load these setting as the user defaults next time the user enters a WPTools session.

Any suggestions on how to do this? The one property I am having trouble with is Headers.PageSize.

I detect the changes to Header.PageHeight, Header.PageWidth, etc.but the Header.PageSize always reports my default (A4) with different height, width, etc. when I change to A5, Letter, A3 or any other papersize.

TIA

Zane

There being no challenge taker's or suggestions...

I tried using SynEdit but found it all together too much hard work.

I have implemented the solution by coding the solution using TWPCustomRtfEdit.Finder and TWPCustomRtfEdit.SelectedTextAttr.

Surprisingly (to me) the routine speed is MUCH faster than a similar process implemented using InfoPower RichText components.

Regards

Zane

Hi to all.

I am VERY new to WP Tools... I hope someone can help.

Delphi 7 is my dev env.

I am replacing another RichText component with WPT. I have a set of very non-standard tokens that I have to replace after opening a file and before display.

The Tokens are lead-in and lead-out. For example: ~FGR~ Hello World ~FGE~ is ot be displayed as " Hello World " in Red font colour.

Q.: Is that a simple method with WPT similar to ReplaceTokens that will allow me to:
    (i) process the token replace one at a time,
    (ii) return as SelText all characters between the tokens and then
    (iii) allow me to change the attributes for the selected SelText

One other Q: How would I change he attribute of SelText to display as Superscript / Subscript?

TIA

Zane