Beiträge von didiergm

bearing in mind I am very new to Wptools, so there might be another way to do it or a cleaner way to do it. but

2.a
    I would attempt a merge

Document.MergeText('', true);
    Document.ReformatAll;

and set a flag in the OnMailMergeGetText event to determine if I went through that event (ie there are merge fields)

For b and c, I would use the field names when I create the merge field in the document template to specify what I need and use the again the same event (OnMailMergeGetText) to build a list of all the fields

Hope I am not sending you on a wrong path

Didier

Hello,

Very new to WpTools (version 5.36) I am trying to implement an autocomplete mechanism. Looking through the forum I found several topicxs suggesting to use the AfterCompleteWordEvent. in this way:

Code
    if lastchar <> #32 then exit;
      s := Document.cpWord;
      if (CompareText(s, 'nocom')=0) then
      begin
        Document.cpWord := 'We have no further comments in this respect. ';
       end;

If I test on the 1st line of a document then it is fine, if I do this on any other line then only the last few characters appear until I press 'enter'

I have tried to apply a repaint to the wpRichText object but had no luck

Any ideas ?

Didier

I am evaluating WPTools5 and see in the manual mention of the Toolbar 2000 component, version 2.1.

Only the version 2.2 has support for D2007, has Wptools5 any known issues with Toolbar 2000 2.2 ? has it been tested ?

thanks

Didier