Beiträge von bratech

Hi Julian,

I noticed a problem while exporting and importing RTF.
    We have a document working properly. He is saved in the database and open them to me it does not present anything from abnormal.
    When exporting the document to an RTF file and import it to the wpRichText and save the database, when we opened the document that is in the database, it is with all the groups and subgroups being finalized by the end of the document.
    Do you have any idea of what is happening and how to solve?

Thank you in advance.

Ok Julian,

But the distortion of documents after the upgrade version?
    In version 5.20.2 everything was ok, perfect.
    In version 5.4 the documents with tables in tables were distorted. Many documents and to update all we will take a long time.
    You can check this?

Thank you

Hi Julian,

I am creating tables within tables (wpAllowCreateTableInTable) but when I save the document and open it again, is inserted a ENTER (# 13) at the end of the tables that have a table inside.
    Another problem was realized that a document configured correctly but with the change of wptools version of the configuration of tables is lost, misaligned the entire document.
    What can I do to not enter this new line and to maintain the configuration of tables?

Hi Julian,
    Run as a merge of the document (wprichtext) he goes through the data to the document B (wprichtext). There was problem in doing that.
    I have a document with 3 pages and use numbers of pages and has a header and the same group.
    If this group is run three times need to keep the number of page 1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3 and not 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9.
    I tried to use a section break but did not work. What should I do?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Same thing goes for the header and footer.
    Page 1 - HEAD XXXXXXX (first)
    Page 2 - HEAD zzzzzzz (pair)
    Page 3 - HEAD WWWWWWW (odd)
    ============================
    Page 4 - HEAD XXXXXXX (first)
    Page 5 - HEAD zzzzzzz (pair)
    Page 6 - HEAD WWWWWWW (odd)
    ============================
    Page 7 - HEAD XXXXXXX (first)
    Page 8 - HEAD zzzzzzz (pair)
    Page 9 - HEAD WWWWWWW (odd)

=======================================
    =======================================
    Today, the first exit right, and all others follow the pattern odd pair.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thank's

Julian,

I have an image size of 6.69 cm x 9.97 cm and 72 dpi.
    Inseri the same image with the same size (6.69 cm x 9.97 cm) and 300 dpi, the picture is much bigger than the original size.
    I did the test in the two microsoft word and image are the same size.
    Its change of image for the property when inserting an image, the property is used 'cm'?

Tks

Julian,

I was already using this event to destroy the objects of the type annotation.Ele works!
    But when I have no field << >> before the annotation,
    he does not identify that objects in the document and generates error.

Hi Julian,

I'm doing tests with the wPDF3 and need to know if any changes need to use the property for reuse of the image as informed on the site.
    "Automatic reuse of the same image data."

tks

Julian,

to hide the tags from a field I use: InsertPointAttr.Hidden: = True;
    How can I hide an object TWPOAnnotation (demo) when there is a merge?
    there is a way to exclude this object when the merge runs, because the object is not created.

tks