Beiträge von gbuhrhh

Hi

I found that when I save the style(s) in a file with extension .sty then I get an ini-based file with as far as I can see all information in it.

Reloading the file with .sty extension works also as expected.

The problem mentioned in my earlier posting seems to be related to css and wpcss saving method.

Günter

Hi,

when I run the TWPStyleDlg.Execute I can add new styles. When saving them to a file, the contents of the file looks something like Unicode. When reading the style-file again then the component cannot deal with its content which means that no styles are loaded. The file content shows that only a part of the style definition was really written to the file.

When adding two new styles it seems that only a fraction of the second styles is saved to the style-file and it does look like unicode anymore.

The appliation compiled with Delphi 2007 (WP5) does not show this problem. With Delphi2009 and WP6 you can easily reproduce it.

Environment: Delphi 2009 latest Update, WinXP SP3. WP6 Standard latest build.

Regards

Günter

Hi

my App and also the WordPad5 demo does not currectly save and load text in the following scenario.

1. Define a new style and apply it.
    2. Add a bullet or numbering section by pressing the appropiate tool bar button.
    3. Saving text as RTF and the reload it.
    4. The bullets and numbers of the first line are shifted to left
    5. The text of the first lines are shifted to right.

If no style is defined this example work as expected.

If the text is save in WPT Format the example works as expected, too.

## Simple text I used after applying style ##

Test line

* bullet 1 text
    * bullet 2 text

Next test line

1. number 1 text
    2. number 2 text

## End of test sample ##

After saving and reloading text looks similar to this

Test line

* bullet 1 text
    * bullet 2 text

Next test line

1. number 1 text
    2. number 2 text

Hi

I want to use the WpStyleDlg to save the Styles defined in a RichText control and want to optionally reload them if a new instance is created.

Saving the styles seems to work fine but after reloading them all the fontnames seem to be gone, ie. have been set to Arial in my dev environment. Other properties like font-size seems to reload ok.

The WPTools StyleProject non-native demo by the way shows the same behaviour.

Is this just something not yet implemented or do I miss something or is something wrong with the dialog's processing.

Another thing : The filename is missing its extension. Would it be better to populate the 'DefaultExt' property in the TSaveDialog of the WpStyleDlg.

I am using v5.0 release 10, Xp Professional, delphi 7

Thanks

Guenter

I am using the latest version of wptools (v5.0, r5.5). Leaving a numbering section by pressing ENTER works but after saving it to a file and reloading some more unwanted stuff has been added.

When leaving a bullet line the bullet turns back into its ASCII representation e.g. |

Also unwanted stuff is added when leaving a bullet section with ENTER.
    When reloading the document some sections are not formatted correctly. More bullets or numbers do appear then originally entered.

Thanks
    Guenter

Hi

I want to use MathType 5 objects to be included into my wp App. The problem is that the size of OleContainer does not reflect the size of the formula object embedded. Its always about 1 inch in length and a half inch in height.

If I copy and paste that object from MathType to wp App then it comes with the right size but is now of type image.

If I copy and paste a object from another Word processing engine to the wp App that it comes with the right size and is of type ole, what I would expect in the first scenario as well.

Any idea what I could do in my code to overcome this problem.

Thanks, Guenter