Beiträge von coder

Some of my clients report that printing from WPRichText is not possible, program reports "system error RPC 1722". At the same time, printing in any other way or any other programs is possible without any problems.

Sometimes it can be fixed by changing some advanced Windows settings, sometimes not.

I wonder, what kind of non-standard printing procedures are used in WPTools that can cause this error, is there any walk-around?

After some serius digging in the cocumentation I decided to use

TWPCustomRtfEdit as a text parser, and
    PaintPageOnCanvas as drawing procedure.

It seems to work well so far.

Do you think, it would be better to have separate TWPCustomRtfEdit for each text, or just one, parsing the text right before PaintPageOnCanvas.

I think there will be no more than 5-10 texts/tables.

I don't think that sth. like TGraphics will work well in this case.

In CAD there is a concept on infinite virtual Canvas, on which I draw only objects that are currently visible on a screen, in apriopriate zoom. I don't place them permanently like controls on a form.

For instance, I don't use TImage to display bitmap, but rather I store TBitmap objects in memory an I draw them when necessary using

Canvas.StretchDraw(DrawRect,Bitmap)

that's why I like this function

WpRichText.Draw(Canvas,DrawRect,100,0);

it is very similar.

I wonder if it would be possible to use WPTools to support display of RTF formated texts or tables in a CAD program.

I'm thinking of creating several WPTichText objects in memory, and dilplaying the text using procedure like:

WpRichText.Draw(Canvas,DrawRect,100,0);

Can it work?

Zitat von wpsupport

Hi,

No, I don't think this will help, in contrary. For some printers clWhite is a color, too.

Do you use the standard printing routine or PrintPageOnCanvas? In the latter case you can give the RTF-Engine a hint that is is printing using Memo.IsPrinter := TRUE;

Julian Ziersch

I use just WPRichText.Print.

P.

One of my clients reports, that his LJ 1010 prints all letters as black rectangles, from WPtools 4.22.
    Can a code:
    WPRichText.Font.BKColor:=clWhite;
    solve this problem?

Piotr Wypych