Beiträge von manphys

Helo!

My application have a option to save contents from wptools to PDF. But i'm getting a problem. I have a RTF with text and some images. When I save to PDF using wpdf, in the pdf created, the 2 first images show correct, but the third not. The third and forth images should be te same, but instead, the third image shows a copy of the FIRST image !!

Any help?

Zitat von wpsupport

Hi,

Please check your properties. maybe wpNoVertScrolling in EditOptions ?

You can also display your form in text mode and go through the setting to see what looks unusual.

Julian

I've checked that property, and it's set to False. The vertscroll did work, but in the wird way I've described before...

Hi! I'm experiencing a weird problem. Whem the user enter text in my application, and keeps entering more text, the cursor goes to the next line, but the vertical scroll bar don't scroll, and the next line the user is editing do not show. Haow can i fix this?

Thanks

Hi! I'm having some problems with margins. Trying to set margins, but TopMargin and BottonMargin dosen't work, no matter the value I set to then. Set the UsedUnit to UnitCm. By the way, there's no option to set the unit to mm ? Cause the margins don't accept float values. But, the problm is, I changed the margin 5 CM, and nothing happened. Is the property UsedUnit really used by WPTools? Cause seems to me that the property don't do anything.

Thanks, and sorry for the bad english...

Zitat von wpsupport

This would not work with RTF text:
    WPRichText1.AsString := Data1 + Data2;

This works:
    WPRichText1.AsString := Data1;
    WPRichText1.CPPosition := MaxInt;
    WPRichText1.SelectionAsString := Data2;

WPReporter will also do a good and fast job. Esspecially if Data1 is always the same and only some fields have to be exchanged.

Regards,
    Julian

Julian, I'm trying to do this, but I'm having a problem. The images are not copied, just the text. I had explained better in that topic http://wpcubed.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1822, but no answers yet. Please, take a look in that topic, I need help!!

Hi! I have a text saved by wptools. In that text, there is a special tag, wich must be replaced by an image (User signagture).

The code I'm using:

When I run the program, it works great! The wprich passed to that procedure shows the image perfectlly. But, when I use FastAppendText, or CopyToClipboard and PasteFromClipboard, to copy that text to the end of another wprich object, the image is not copied!

I'm doing something wrong?? Help me!!

Thanks

Zitat von wpsupport

Hi,

I never came accross such a problem, esspecially not when exporting from WPTools. Did I understand correctly that the PDF looks different when you open it in on the desctop or download from the server?

Maybe the component uses CanvasReference set to Printer but the server does not have any?

Julian

Hi! Julian, the problem is not that. I'll try to explain better, but my english isn't so good.

This is the code I'm using to generate the pdf file:

Code
    wp_internet.Clear;         wp_internet.CheckHasBody;         GeraResultado(wp_resultado, CodPedido, CodExame);         SetaConfigPaginaNet(wp_internet);         wp_internet.AsString  := wp_resultado.AsString;         CabecalhoRodapeNet(wp_internet, CodPedido, CodExame);         wp_internet.Refresh;         WPPDFExport1.Source   := wp_internet;         WPPDFExport1.Filename := NetParametros.DiretorioTemp+'\result.pdf';         WPPDFExport1.Print;

The procedures I'm using:

The wp_internet has the final formated text. When I preview it, all lokks good! But the pdf file generated from wp_internet not. It looks all messeu up. One thing I forget to mention: my header have a logo (bitmap). The final pdf file show only the logo, but incomplete and with very bigger height!!

Can yopu help me?

Thanks

Hi!! Wanna know if there's a way to replace a especific text (a token) created by me, with an image. I need this cause I have to put an digital signature (signature of the user) aumatically in the position determined by the user. This signature is an Image stored in a data field. Any help is welcome!! And sorry for the bad english!!

thanks!

Hi! I'm using wPDFExport do generate a pdf file from WPRichText. Here is the code I'm using to do that:

Code
    wp_internet.AsString := wp_result.AsString; 
     wp_internet.Refresh;
     WPPDFExport1.Source   := wp_internet;
     WPPDFExport1.Filename := NetParams.TempDir+'\result.pdf';
     WPPDFExport1.Print;

When a preview the wp_internet, it looks ok. But, the pdf file generated it's all messed, with larger fonts, and very big spaces between lines, as it was in other resolution. I've tried many changes in the code, but none seems to work. What I'm doing wrong??

Thanks

Hi! I'm trying to build a web page that allows the user to choose a record from the database. In that record there is a blob field where a string generated by WPTools is saved. Now, in my web page, I want to print/print preview that document. What is the best and easier way to do that? Someone can help me??

Thanks