Beiträge von mrgregoman

Hi,

I'm using DevExpress combos so I'm setting styles etc... via code. The only thing I can't get to work right is when I have text selected and try to change a style. If I click on a paragraph and change the style it works fine. I can also iterate the parstyles and see that they are loaded. Below is what I'm doing, the code executes when the combobox closesup, the bolded text is what I can't get to work.

if (cb_p_style.CurText = '<New Style...>') or (cb_p_style.curText = '<Edit Style...>') then
    sty_dlg.Execute
    else
    if write1.IsSelected = true then
    begin
    i := write1.ParStyles.GetID(cb_p_style.CurText);
    Write1.SelectedTextAttr.SetCharStyleSheet(i);
    end

else
    begin
    par := write1.ActivePar;
    write1.CurrAttr.StyleName := cb_p_style.CurText;
    end;

Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks, Greg R

Hi,

When I add a text box and I set the anchor options to true in the viewoptionsex properties the anchors are on.

I want to be able to move the text boxes and keep the anchors in the cursor position the text box was created in. Currently, when I move the text box the anchor pin moves as well. Is there a way to move the text box and keep the anchor point at the CP where it was created?

On another note, do you have an idea as to when document comparisons will be available?

Thanks,
    Greg R

Hi,

I hooked up external scrollbars with the onupdateexternalscrollbars event. I have no problem with synching the scrollbars to the editor.

What is the best way to synch the editor to the scrollbars so that when I use the scrollbar thumb everything is in synch?

I noticed there is a scrolltoposition event, should I use this or is there a better way?

Thanks,
    Greg R