Beiträge von CyrilM

Hi Julian

OK all apologies, the setup is named 2.55 but the Dll is indeed 2.56.1.0

For my test withthis new version there remain some problems :
    - P91095 file : some characters are stuck the ones to the others and WordArt pictures aren't well rendered, maybe due to the shadow ?

- P91034 & P90904 : on original documents text alignment is justify but with WPViewPDF it's on left alignment

- P91034 : on screen the title (the first two sentences on picture on the top of the document) is correct but when I print it each characters which are on the background picture are include on a white rectangle. It seems there is no transparency on these font whereas on P90904 it's OK

Broadly the text is well rendered even if we compare Acrobat print and WPViewPDF print there is some few difference like font height but each software have it's own font render engine it's probably the cause ?

Cyril

Hi,

For our project (C++ Builder 5) we need to print customers produced PDF files and they provide some Landscape PDF. We are using the pdfPrint - PRINT PDF function to do this job. Is there a hidden parameter to use for auto rotating like it is proposed by acrobat reader ?

The result of printing is landscape PDF (an scanned image) if cropped on portrait sheet...

I found the command COMPDF_GetPageRotation to detect printing format but even after modify Printer() object to change orientation and then call pdfPrint the same result is there.