Beiträge von condoras

Ok, that's fine by me. The warnings are annoying though...

I'll disable them by placing {$WARN SYMBOL_DEPRECATED OFF} inside "wpdf_inc.inc"

You should consider doing something similar to deliver your code in a warnings-free state ;o)

Thx for your answer,

Eugen.

Hi,

I'm trying to use wPDF 4 with Delphi XE8 and get compiler warnings regarding the use of "StrPas()" (2x) and "StrPLCopy()" (~30x) in WPPDFR1.pas

e.g.
    [drcc32 Warnung] WPPDFR1.pas(1063): W1000 Symbol 'StrPas' ist veraltet: 'Moved to the AnsiStrings unit'
    [drcc32 Warnung] WPPDFR1.pas(2202): W1000 Symbol 'StrPLCopy' ist veraltet: 'Moved to the AnsiStrings unit'

Is this something I need to worry about or just ignore it for now?

Hi!
    I just tried wPDF Version 3.77 (with XE3 Support) with Delphi XE4, but the DCU format is not compatible. (I'm running into a "can't compile WPT2PDFDLL.dcu" error.)

Is there going to be a wPDF Version with Delphi XE4 support any time soon?

Hello Mr. Ziersch!

My company recently upgraded from wPDF2 TEAM License to wPDF3 Server License PRO.
    Migrating was easy and with the INTWPSWITCH symbol unset we are compiling wPDF into our Delphi 7 application now instead of using the DLL.

Ultimately our application is supposed to run as part of a Web-Service where concurrent i.e. multithreaded generation of PDF files (or rather streams) is required.

What else do we have to take into account to achieve this goal?

When we talked on the phone about two month ago, you mentioned that it might be necessary to use a mutex or even edit some Delphi library functions. Could you please explain that in detail?

Thanks in advance,

Eugen Wittmann
    Condor Lebensversicherungs-AG