Beiträge von chtiot

Hello,

I have problem when i save a pdf file modified with wpviewpdf3 to set acrofields value : file is saved but not correctly and when i open it and close it doing nothing, Acrobat reader ask me if i want to save modifications.

If i say no, file is not change but fields are not correctly saved and when i say yes, pdf file is saved (smaller size than initial) and fields are ok and can be used with other programs...

Thanks for your help.
    Michel

Hello,

I use a PDF form with acrofields like a template and do that :

- open the Template named A.PDF
    - set acrofields values
    - save the PDF as a new PDF file (B.PDF)

There is no problem, everything is Ok.

But I have a problem when i do that :

- open the Template named A.PDF
    - set acrofields values
    - save the Template as a new PDF file (B.PDF)
    - open once again the Template named A.PDF
    - set acrofields values
    - append B.PDF (AppendFromFile)
    - save the PDF as a new PDF file

In this case, acrofields values are the same for the first and the second use and it seems normal.

My questions :

- is there a way, with WpViewPDFPlus, to change acrofields name after open the Template (rename Gender to Gender_001 for the fist open, Gender_002 for the second and so on) ?
    - in case this is not possible, is there a way to save the new PDF like a PDF without fields?

I hope i was clear...

Thank you
    Michel

Hello,

I have a problem with acroform modified with WpViewPdf3Olus : in the saved pdf file, fields that i populate by program are not visible and not printed in acrobat reader until the field is focused.

When the field lose focus, his value become not visible.

Fields value are visible only if they are focused or if i modify it manually...

Original pdf file is correct and fields are always visible and printed.

If i print it with wpviewpdf, fields are printed but without style.

Original pdf was created with Acrobat pro XI.

here is what i do :

thanks for your help

Hello,

If I install the last version of WPViewPDF Plus, I have this error message compiling project with Delphi 7 :

[Erreur] WPViewPDF3.pas(2675): Types incompatibles : 'WideChar' et 'Char'

In this part of code, in the line On e : .... :

Everything is good with previous version.

Thank you...

Hello,

I'm trying to convert a pdf file generated by Wpdf in tiff format with vpviewpdf3plus.

I have installed wpviewpdf3plus version i have bought and i always have -1 when i try to convert a pdf.

my licence is correct, my file is correct, i don't understand.

here is my code :

Code
    WpViewpdf3.WPViewPDFLoadDLL('wPDFViewPlus03.dll');
      n := WPViewPDF3.wpview_pdfConvertToTIFF(PAnsiChar(fnomedit),PAnsiChar(''), PAnsiChar(myLicName), PAnsiChar(MyLicKey), myLicCode, PAnsiChar(directory + '\Tiff\test.apf'), 1, 1, 0);

can someone help me ?

thanks

Hi,

I'm trying to specify options in pdfprin method, in delphi 7 but it doesn't work.

For setting 2 copies I have try these differents syntax but it doesn't work ;

- "\COPIES=2\"
    - '\COPIES=2\'
    - "COPIES=2"
    - 'COPIES=2'
    - COPIES =2

Can someone help me and give me an example ?

Thanks