Beiträge von Karen

Hi Julian!

I need a shortcut to change the font size. In the Microsoft Word the shortcut is "Ctrl+[" to decrease and "Ctrl+]" to increase, and I need this shortcuts in my system.

How do I do that? Please!

Thanks,

Karen.

Hi,

There is no event handler which does the switch. I am using only the native components WpTools in these events (font and tab) and not created manually none of these events.

Is there any way to prevent the component shows me fonts that doesn't support special characters? I don't need the font "Courier Baltic", for example. It is useless for me, in my language.

Karen.

Hi Julian,

The accent is lost when using the tab of the component. Inexplicably, the font changes to another that doesn't support special characters. For example, I am using the Courier New, and use tab, right after the tab change the font to Courier New Baltic, which doesn't support special characters. But on screen, WpTools doesn't show me the difference, and I still can insert special characters. Only after I save and load the text again, everything is without accent.

I sent a screenshot by e-mail to visualize the problem.

Is there any way to prevent the component show me fonts that doesn't support special characters? Seriously, they are only in my way.

Thank you.

Karen.

Hi!

I'm having problems using accentuation and save with the method SaveToStream. I need to use accents because I use the language is Portuguese, and accents are very frequent in any word.

What happens is I type the word pronounced, except when I open again and the text that I saved in the blob in the database through WpTools, words do not come accentuated, they are strange characters, as if the source not bear the accent. However, I use the Courier New, and she accepts accent.

Please help me!

Thanks.

Karen.

Hi Julian!

Thanks for the reply, but...

When I put the property WordWrap true, the moment I'm editing or creating the table, what actually happens you said, but after I save and load the text that was saved in another location in the BLOB, text typed invades other columns of the table and column that he's still the same size. Is there another property I should check?

Thanks again!

Karen.

Hi!

I recently got WpTools 6. I am developing an RTF text editor and use the method SaveToStream to save the text into a blob in the database. But when I try to save an image, this is not saved correctly, data is lost, resulting not I then open that text in another part of the program to display the formatted text.

The text is saved as:

Zitat

\rtf1\ansi\deff0\uc1\ansicpg1252\deftab720{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset1 Times New Roman;}{\f1\fnil\fcharset1 Arial;}{\f2\fnil\fcharset2 Wingdings;}{\f3\fnil\fcharset2 Symbol;}}{\colortbl\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green0\blue0;\red0\green128\blue0;\red0\green0\blue255;\red255\green255\blue0;\red255\green0\blue255;\red128\green0\blue128;
    \red128\green0\blue0;\red0\green255\blue0;\red0\green255\blue255;\red0\green128\blue128;\red0\green0\blue128;\red255\green255\blue255;\red192\green192\blue192;
    \red128\green128\blue128;\red0\green0\blue0;}
    \wpprheadfoot1\paperw12240\paperh15840\margl1800\margr1800\margt1440\margb1440\headery720\footery720\endnhere\sectdefaultcl{\*\generator WPTools_6.060;}{\qj\plain\f1\fs22{\pict\dibitmap0\wbmbitspixel32\wbmplanes1\wbmwidthbytes936\picw234\pich69\picwgoal3510\pichgoal1035
    \bin64624 (

I searched for answers in the forum but could not find them. Please excuse me if this has been posted. What should I do? Am I doing something wrong when saving? My routine insertion of the image and saving the text are as follows:

Please, help me!

Thanks.

Karen