Beiträge von AndreasB

Hello,

after updating to v6.29 many of our customers have big problems using their rtf-documents, especially in landscape-mode.
    It seems that someting in the new version causes tables and formatting to be destroyed in the saving process perhaps by using wrong page-settings.

Previous version was v6.14.6 where those documents where created with without any of those errors.

I will attach the rtf-code of a test-document where this behavior can can be reproduced in Delphi2010 and/or DelphiXE2:

Delphi 2010 -> WPTools_D13_win32.bpl -> Demos/Ver6Demos/D2009 (compiled with D2010)

Delphi XE2 -> WPTools6_XE2.bpl -> Demos\XE2\WPWord (compiled with XE2)

In both cases:
    - Save the rtf-content to a new txt-file and name it test.rtf
    - (Open the file with MS-Office and change something to see if everything is correct -> dont save...)
    - Open the file with the Demo-Tools
    - Save changes
    -> Reopen and see table-structure destroyed

I also tried the precompiled mini.exe from your website. Everything works fine, until i recompile it with the current sources. Then i got the same errors again.

I hope there is a fix solution for this problem.

Thanks,
    Andreas

RTF-DATA:

Hello,

we got a little problem with TWPRichText here:

When we insert an Image into the Document everything works fine. The File-Size increases when saving as expected.
    But when we delete the image later and save the file again, the size stays that big.
    There seems to be no way to get it smaller again.

I found out, that this could have something to do with the changelog / history-saving, but i could not find out where to disable that on save.

Thanks for your help,
    AndreasB