Beiträge von aouatif

Hi,
    I m trying to insert a list of TextBox, that contain an image and some text, on a document.

And I ve got some bugs :
    1- All the textboxs overlays
    2- Can not change the textbox background color
    3- Can not fix the image size

My code

Any ideas on what could be wrong?

Thanks for the replay,
    I think I have misspoken !
    Here is an explanation of what I want to do:

-----------------------------------------------------

Destination anchors in HTML documents may be specified either by the A element (naming it with the name attribute), or by any other element (naming with the id attribute).

Thus, for example, an author might create a table of contents whose entries link to header elements H2, H3, etc., in the same document. Using the A element to create destination anchors, we would write:

Code
    <H1>Table of Contents</H1><P><A href="#section1">Introduction</A><BR><A href="#section2">Some background</A><BR><A href="#section2.1">On a more personal note</A><BR>...the rest of the table of contents......the document body...<H2><A name="section1">Introduction</A></H2>...section 1...<H2><A name="section2">Some background</A></H2>...section 2...<H3><A name="section2.1">On a more personal note</A></H3>...section 2.1...

We may achieve the same effect by making the header elements themselves the anchors:

-------------------------

So can WPRichText understand the element <A> with the attribut "name" ?

Hi;
    I can't add local hyperlink to my doc this my code :

Code
    UnicodeString str = "<A HREF=\"#motCle\">Go to link</A><br><br>";

str += " some text bla bla bla .....<br>.";

str += "<A NAME=\"motCle\">The link</A>";

WPRichText.LoadFromString(str, "html");

When I got my document RTF the link doest work.

So is the local link work on WPTools ? and if so What's wrong with my code ?

hi
    I m using wptools6 premium and I tried to upload the verison 6.16 of wptools6 but it doesn't work.
    there s a probleme whith the zip file WPTools6BCB.zip, when I try to extract the content an error message is played. Apparently the file setup.exe is corrupted.
    Can you check the file please?