Beiträge von jeffjohnjeffjohn

Hi
    I are nearing the of my evaluation process using TextDynamic to convert WPTools5 produced RTF to HTML for a ASP.Net.MVC website.

All was going great running locally, until I tried to run the app on the test site
    which is a replication of the production servers. (Windows 2008 server release 2 64 bit). I am getting the following error.

An unhandled exception occurred and the process was terminated. Application ID: /LM/W3SVC/1/ROOT/StudentPortal Process ID: 1460 Exception: System.BadImageFormatException Message: An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B) StackTrace: at wPDF.wRTF2PDFDLL.InitializeEngine() at wPDF.wRTF2PDFWrap.InitializeEngine() at wPDF.PDFControl.NeedEngine() at wPDF.RTF2PDF.NeedEngine() at wPDF.PDFControl.Command(Int32 id, Int32 Value) at wPDF.RTF2PDF.Dispose(Boolean Disposing) at System.ComponentModel.Component.Finalize()

Hi
    I am evaluating TextDynamic to convert DB stored RTF produce by WPTools5 to HTML. The application is ASP.MVC in c#

So far I have it working OK but there is a difference in the way a blank line is constructed that means the blank line does not show up.
    WPTools5 adds a div with a   inside. This shows on a web page as a blank line. This is the desired behavior.

TextDynamic adds the div but with only a space inside. This does not show up on a web page, the blank line disappears. This is not the desired behavior

Is there a setting to get the   into an empty div tag that is meant to be a blank line?

Hi
    I am having to format a lot data in SQL DB that is outputing to RTF via a mail merge field. Sometimes we then need to send this via email.

When we convert to html we are getting a html tag or word cut in half by a carriage return.

When source is viewed in note pad this always happens at column 991.

when viewed in the email you see the broken tags or a space in the middle of a word, dependent on what is at the 991 location.

Below is an example HTML output cut in the middle of the word SEM

Code
    <div style="line-height:115%;margin-bottom:0.14in;"><font face="Courier New" size=1><br/> <br/>Certificate in Early Years Education <br/> <br/>| 																	&nbsp;FINAL DATES FOR WITHDRAWAL <br/>| 													&nbsp;&nbsp;START 		WITHOUT <br/>SE
     M [/color]&nbsp;&nbsp;PAPER &nbsp;&nbsp;TITLE 						&nbsp;LOC &nbsp;MODE DATE &nbsp;&nbsp;CREDITS REFUND 	&nbsp;ACADEMIC PENALTY <br/>1102 &nbsp;159356 &nbsp;Software Engineering C 		&nbsp;PNTH &nbsp;I &nbsp;18/07/2011 &nbsp;15 &nbsp;17/10/2011 &nbsp;01/08/2011 <br/>1101 &nbsp;254101 &nbsp;An Intro Soc &amp; Cult Stud in Ed &nbsp;PNTH &nbsp;E &nbsp;28/02/2011 &nbsp;15 &nbsp;27/05/2011 &nbsp;14/03/2011 <br/>1102 &nbsp;265289* Lrng &amp; Dev &amp; the EY Curric 	&nbsp;PNTH &nbsp;E &nbsp;18/07/2011 &nbsp;15 &nbsp;17/10/2011 &nbsp;01/08/2011 </font></div>
    <div>

Using 4.06.2007 V5.0 Release 24.1 for D7

Hi
    We have been running a letter generation system for about three years based on WPToolsD7. 30.05.2007 V5.0 Release 24
    We have a large number of letters stored that are used for audit purposes.
    We want to convert parts of our application to run from C# code.

My question is can we use your latest VCL version to convert rtf to html in c#?
    If so will the rtf produced by the older version convert to HTML using the newer version?