Beiträge von greenley

It appears to me that all references to controls, forms, graphics, printers, and dialogs need to have "Vcl." added to them for XE3. I have tried that, but still get an error, just a different one.

[MSBuild Error] "C:\Users\Public\Documents\RAD Studio\10.0\BPL;\stuff.bpl" is an invalid value for the "OutputFile" parameter of the "DependencyCheck" task. Multiple items cannot be passed into a parameter of type "Microsoft.Build.Framework.ITaskItem". Where stuff is the new package name I was trying to use.

Bill

Hi,
    Trying to install WPViewPDF3 in C++ Builder XE3 (finally upgraded from 6), when I try to install "WPViewPDF_reg.pas" into a new package I get an error that controls.dcu is not found. When I search the Embaracadeo folder, there is no "controls.dcu" (note: I did look on a friends machine with XE, and there is a controls.dcu file there). What I do find are Data.Bind.Controls.dcu, FMX.Control.dcu, and Vcl.Controls.dcu.

Can you help me get this installed under XE3?
    Thanks

Further info. If the text is not wrapped, meaning put in a wider cell it works fine. If I use hard returns at the end of each line instead of letting it wrap or using soft returns it also works. That is possible to do, but means a lot of editing and additional maintenance for the project and should not be needed.
    Bill

The following text is in a table cell, wrapped as follows:

What is the overall
    deductible?

If it is all black it works fine. If the word deductible is changed to another color, the question mark is put over top of the first d. It is like the word becomes invisible, but it isn't you see it layered.
    Bill