Beiträge von alexk

hi, working on D7 / WP5.202 I'm quite confused:

I started the demo WordPad5, created some text and a new style HEADLINE where I defined a border (that I could not see directly in the "modify style dialog" - I first need to change the border size to see something in this dialog). Via "UPDATE"-Buttons its all ok but then...

In the preview I could not see anything ;o( But I know these borders are there because these invisible borders will be shon in the toolbar...

Alex

ok, this is clear for me. But regarding the style collection there I can define (new) bullets or borders for styles - but these bullets or borders get lost when I started the application ;o((

Is there any grafically way to define bullets before run time??

HI,

is there a chance to hide a selection of a rich edit if the focus is lost - but then show this selection if the focus comes back?

In the moment I have got 2 richedits on the same form and It looks not very good. Is there a similar property like the "HideSelection" of TMemo?

Does a solution exists for WP5?

Alex

Hi,
    I worked with bullet styles in wp4 but now I would like the same funtionality in wp5 - and don't know how or if there is still a bug in wp:

- I defined some styles in wp4 and would like to use them in a rich edit
    - with wp5 I am not able to store my modifications in delphi (any modifications get lost)

Well, I know the handling is modified but if I use an empty style list and define only one bullet style it is also not working:
    The only "special" thing I was trying is, that I used a not standard bullet (wingdings-charset).

I can see the bullet in the preview of the style dialog, but If I confirm and restart this dialog in delphi my modifications are lost...

Please help me!
    Alex

---
    Another question: Do we need to buy the extended version to use simple headline/footer?