Beiträge von Cyprian

I was trying to wrap, the hyperlink value within the <a> tag of html. But the gridview wants us to add hyperlink as a control to the cell. The other approach I was trying is create and add the hyperlink class to the datarow directly (in datatable) and then binding the dataset to the grid, but somehow, the gridview was not displaying the hyperlink column. That was a bit strange to me. But anyways bohunkus, you have given a clean way.
    The other thing I was also trying to check is: Get the e.Row.Cells[1].Text's column name. So then, I can check for column name and only then I will add the hyperlink control. This way, I can use the same gridview for other data presentation purpose. Because, I am anyways binding the created dataset to the gridview i.e. programmatically, instead of hard coding the columns.

After finishing adding my text and adding some signatures, I want to save the pdf so that it can't be altered by the person I send it to, but I can't save it or export it in a way that doesn't let me alter the texts or the signature. It reports that it is an encrypted file and it can't be flattened or converted to any other type of pdf. I am a bit concerned about sending the pdf with the text and signature that I added still able to be altered when opened. Can anyone please advice on how i might do this?