Beiträge von Drago

Hi,

I have a problem with converting from wptools 4. In old version
    with wptools 4 Czech characters were OK. I copied text from different source then rest of the text. Also, in some cases, I imported text from xml source. In wptools 4 all worked just fine, but in wptools 5 there is a problem .
    Also, I noticed that if I copy-paste in word and copy-paste it again in wptools it is ok? What can I do to correct situation? Since my application is multi-lingual, I can expect similar problems with other eastern languages, it must be a solution, this is a big problem.
    If anyone is interesrted, I can provide problematic rtf files.

Thanks,
    Drago

Hi,

I'm using wptools 4.25 and delphi 6.
    I have a strange problem with some word documents. When pasting in WPRichEdit, in rare cases, I have part of text displayed as green underlined. But this underline is impossible to remove. I check text in Word, and I don't see any special formatting or anything different then rest of the text that I pasted and that is displayed fine.
    I can supply you with word document with problematic text.

Thanks for any ideas,
    Drago

Yes, it didn't help, but I found in WPRichText.pas in function TWPCustomRichText.DoSetVScrollRange line
    FVScroll.Visible := TRUE;
    When I comment this line, it is OK, external scrollbar is not vissible but I still can use its events !

Thanks anyway

Hi Julian,

Since there is no such an event, I tried to hook standard delphi scrollbar to Richtext component and to use its event for scrolling with 3rd party scrollbar and this can work except... I set property visible of standard scrollbar to false, because I want to see only 3rd party scroll, but still this standard scrollbar is visible. Is there possibility not to force visible property of hooked external scroolbar in rich text?

Thanks

Hello,

I use WPTools 4.25.
    I want to hook external Scrollbars to WPRich text components, but they are windows native and I can't hook them directly to WPRichtext. Is there any event in RichText component that is fired when scrolling (Mosewheel, line down, page down) that I can use to programaticaly implement scrolling?

Thanks